Winner's Choice - 8125 Blue Speckled Recurve Bow String
Superior Materials. Proprietary Construction Unmatched Performance
Winner's Choice premium bowstrings are made of the very best materials available and built using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. The result is a bowstring that is second-to-none when it comes to durability and performance.
8125: A 100% SK75 grade dyneema. 8125 is the material Winner's Choice built it's reputation on. 8125 provides good arrow speed, a soft shot but does require a longer shoot in period.
All Winner's Choice bowstrings are made using our exclusive and unique PIMMP method. This system essentially pre-stretches the stands of Dyneema at the molecular level. The result is a bowstring that experiences virtually no movement which means:
- Winner's Choice Bowstring will take just a few shots to shoot it.
- Every strand is pre-stretched at the molecular level, eliminating movement
- 3 to 5 shot shoot-in and no peep rotation or string creep.
High-tech string treatment.
Weatherlock is our new high-tech string treatment that we apply to every Winners Choice bowstring. Weatherlock is factory-installed and is designed to replace string wax or conditioner. It penetrates the bowstring fibers reducing internal wear and reducing string fuzziness with almost no string weight gain.
- Factory-applied treatment penetrates string fibers with almost no weight gain
- Prevents moisture absorption greatly enhancing accuracy in moist conditions
- Reduced heat absorption in warm weather for enhanced accuracy
- Minimizes string wear and string fuzziness
Each and every Winner's Choice bowstring is checked and re-checked by quality control professionals to assure that your Winners Choice bowstring will perform from the very first shot. Though tmay add to the overall cost, but its worth every penny because we want you to have a great experience with our product!
Assembled by Hand
Your Winner's Choice bowstring is largely assembled by hand by experienced String Technicians.