Beiter - Asymmetric 12/1 Series Insert Nocks (100 pcs )
- Engineered to fit directly inside UNI bushings
- Each Nock size has only one single mould. This offers highest precision and lowest tolerances.
- The Nock does not pinch on the nocking point, it rests there with a spring effect.
- The working life is much higher and, very important, the Beiter Nock guarantees constant release from the bowstring, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Insert-Nock is asymmetric, to adapt perfectly to the asymmetric drawn string.
- To ensure the Nock is placed correctly, see that the notch for the nocking point, looks to the front.
- The Beiter Insert-Nock can be shot without problem with all known nocking points; but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for it. If used together, they avoid the arrow nocking out of the string at full draw and have ideal gliding surfaces.
#1 - small groove