Easton - Legacy 5" Feathered Arrows (12x pcs)
Traditional since 1922. Doug Easton started it all; making longbows, leather quivers, and cedar shafting in his small California shop. The XX75 Legacy is designed with Easton’s early days in mind… Hats off to you, Doug.
Featuring the woodgrain look of a traditional cedar arrow with the performance of an alloy shaft, fletched using 5" feathers.
- 7075-T9 alloy
- Conventional nocks
- Full-diameter taper nock swage
- Guaranteed straightness: ± .002”
- RPS inserts included (fletched arrows come with both nocks & inserts included)
- Colours may vary from the picture.
- Points Not included - please purchase separately.