Hoyt - Formula X Recurve Riser
Introducing the all-new Formula X, the most dynamic, responsive feeling riser with no residual vibration weve ever engineered.
The most dynamic and responsive feeling riser from Hoyt to date.
- Riser design keeps flexing minimal for increased accuracy and stability.
- Micro-adjustable dovetail adjustment block and tiller bolts to find your tuning sweet spot.
- Dynamic balance with more of the weight towards the pocket side of the riser for improved accuracy and consistency.
- Unique feel and performance.
- Featuring the classic Earl Hoyt geometry - a favourite for over 30 years..
- Formula fitting limbs for a super stable and smooth shooting platform.
- Modular stainless steel weight system (available separately) allows for extra weight to be added to the riser, giving the feel and stability you want. Fits cleanly into riser cut-outs for a seamless look. See related items below.
- VertaTune clicker plate allowing for tuneable pressure button height and a secure pressure button position.
- Limb Fitting: Formula
- Material: Aluminium
- Length Options: 25"
- Weight: 1252grams/ 2.76lbs
- Handedness: RH or LH
- Finish: Anodized
- Available in a full range of Hoyt's anodised target colours.
PRO SERIES DOVETAIL ADJUSTMENT BLOCK & TILLER BOLT
Built to maximise accuracy and consistency, our new Dovetail Adjustment Block allows for micro adjustments for an ultra-precise tune all while the bow is strung, and the new tiller bolts create a rock-solid connection of limbs to riser.
DYNAMIC BALANCE DESIGN
By engineering more of the riser mass to the pocket ends weve created our most balanced recurve riser ever. This specific weight distribution also creates a very crisp, clean shot for ultimate accuracy and consistency. One shot and youll immediately feel the difference.
DYNAMIC FLEX CONTROL
Every section of the riser has been meticulously engineered to control flex throughout the entire shot cycle, maximising efficiency and improving accuracy. This is the most accurate recurve riser weve ever built.