Shibuya - Ultima MZS Stabiliser Short Rod
Developed in cooperation with Japanese leading sports manufacturer Mizuno, MZS is Shibuya's most sophisticated stabilizer system to date.
MZS is composed of aircraft-grade, high elasticity 60t carbon fiber to achieve exceptional rigidity, and incorporates vibration damping material weaved into the carbon layers of the stabiliser pipe. This enables it to achieve exceptional damping properties while maintaining its high rigidity.
At the same time, its slim 14mm diameter minimises the effects of outside influences such as wind drag. Experience outstanding performance from aiming to follow through, made possible by the state-of-the-art carbon technology incorporated in MZS.
Length / Weight:
- 10in - 209g
- 12in - 218g
- 15in - 231g
- Outer Diameter of Carbon Pipe: 14mm
- Compatible thread sizes: 5/16-24 minimum thread depth 12mm
- Weights: 5/16-24 or 1/4-20
- Material: (Bushing) 2000 series aluminium alloy, (Pipe) Pitch-based 60t high modulus carbon fiber (front end blended with viscoelastic body)
- Construction: ZONE DAMPING utilizing viscoelastic body
- Colour: Matte Black
- Release Date: 2020
- Conversion stud 5/16-1/4
- ULTIMA Stabilizer Bag
- Instructions Sheet