Uukha - Gobi Traditional ILF Recurve Limbs
THE PERFORMANCE LIMB
- The Gobi, with 50% carbon and 50% glass, compares favourably to some of the best limbs on the market.
- Compared to the previous Tuulaï limb, the Gobi’s higher carbon content reduces its mass weight.
- Higher arrow speeds allows the archer to shooter longer distances, even with low poundage.
- The new S-Curve profile makes the draw easy, smooth and a joy to shoot.
- The Nature limb models are all derived from our target products.
- Nature limbs are dedicated to field, 3D, nature, and hunting applications.
- They have the same profile and construction as target limbs, but they are decorated with minimal decals, measured in 5lb increments, and sized for a 19’’ riser
The new S-Curve profile (S for Smoothness, Speed, and Stability) is a new generation of limb profile that combines the best attributes of our previous Curve and Xcurve limbs.