X-Bow - FMA Supersonic Pistol Crossbow
X-BOW FMA Supersonic - 120 lbs / 330 fps - Pistol crossbow
The latest development from X-BOW fma Engineering will revolutionize the market for pistol crossbows!
Because with the new Supersonic, a powerful pistol crossbow is coming onto the market that consistently implements the compound principle and achieves previously undreamed-of performance values. Despite its ultra-compact size, it has a draw weight of 120 lbs and generates bolt speeds of up to 362 km/h (depending on the bolt used).
This makes it suitable for shooting distances of up to 60m.
Such values were previously only known from larger crossbows!
A further highlight is the not new, but clearly revised and improved cable pull system, with which the Supersonic can be comfortably cocked.
Simply pull the rear handle and cock the crossbow. The tensioning system is built in such a way that the maximum force to be applied over the entire length of the power stroke does not exceed 40lbs.
X-BOW fma Engineering uses only robust, durable materials. The shaft is made of sturdy metal and the limbs of high-quality fibreglass.
- Draw weight: 120 lbs
- Velocity: 270fps-330fps (approx. 296-362 km/h)
- Bolt speed:
- 300-330fps with High Range bolts (Please purchase separately)
- 280-300fps with Standard bolts (Please purchase separately)
- Weight: 1,12kg
- Power stroke: 7" (approx. 17,8cm)
- Length: 16.5" (approx. 42cm)
- Width (cocked, axle-to-axle): 5" (approx. 12,7cm)
- Width (uncocked, axle-to-axle): 7.9" (approx. 20,1cm)
- Manufacturers Code: L74_SONIC