New full metal jacket arrow shafts from Easton. The FMJ Match is the high-performance, high-strength Full Metal Jacket carbon shaft for tournament compound and recurve archers
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The FMJ Match is the high-performance, high-strength Full Metal Jacket carbon shaft for tournament compound and recurve archers. Provides superior kinetic energy, better long-distance accuracy, and more durability in tough target butts. Made from a high-tensile aluminum jacket over a high-modulus carbon fiber core for ultimate consistency and material synergy.
- Reduced 4MM (G) diameter for optimal outdoor performance
- Compatible with existing Easton Carbon One components
- Factory straight, weight & spine matched
- 7075 aerospace alloy diamond polished anodized silver
- Guaranteed straightness: ± .001″
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 Grains
Components sold separate:
- Accepts Carbon One Stainless Steel Break-Off points
- G nock (7grain)
|Size||Shaft Weight (GPI)||Spine@28" Span||Minimum Stock Length (Inch)|
No customer comments for the moment.