Arctec - Crosstube Damper Set 1/4in.
Three carbon layers using cross development technology compressed to a reduced diameter adding a high degree if rigidness. Applying Insert Technology by means of additional reinforcement of the carbon tubes with internal stabilizer frames.
Weights can be mounted in front or behind the damper (direct approach to targets and no decoupling of the weight that is directly placed on the stabilizer).
Through its three pillars, the Crosstube damper eliminates vibrations more than twice as fast as conventional dampers. The damper is adjustable in hardness (by addition or removal of the damper elements).
- Very low susceptibility to wind by only 16mm diameter independent of wind direction
- Easy fine-tuning made possible through stainless steel or aluminium weights
- The stabilizer is delivered with damper and weights (an advantage over Win & Win or Easton stabilizers)
- Packaging doubles as a protective cover (transparent tube)
- Handmade in Germany (Solingen)