Axcel - AccuTouch Plus Picatinny Slider Sight
This sight features an AXCEL® ACCUTOUCH ELEVATION SLIDER BAR!
*Pick it. Click it. Stick it! Patented Accu-Clicks™ make this state-of-the-art single pin slider sight function like a multi-pin sight.
Set each Accu-Click™ at a specific distance (i.e. 20yards, 30 yards, etc.) so that the slider will stop where you want it.
Simply “Pick” your distance, “Click” it into place, and “Stick” your target!
A 45 degree rear-facing sight scale allows easy recognition of where the sight pointer is set.
When teamed with Accu-Clicks™, the archer can easily set their sight from an arm’s length away!
The AccuTouch sight brings new technology to the sight market with an adjustable red elevation tension lever that provides the archer with their own personal choice of how easily the sight slides along the elevation bar.
AccuTouch sights feature all axis leveling capabilities from the first axis adjustment where NO shims are needed to the ever popular and separate 2nd and 3rd axis leveling on the head of the scope attachment!
Push button windage lock. When engaged, it does not allow the micro-adjustable windage knob to turn.
The Accutouch also features a superior windage dovetail guide system that provides zero backlash.
This means that when you are adjusting and switch directions, the sight almost immediately moves the opposite direction.
Some other sights have so much backlash, it takes three clicks or more to start moving in the opposite direction.
Elevation adjustment that won’t fall off the sight when you reach the maximum range of elevation travel like other sights.
This sight also features AXCEL® ACCUVIEW AV31 or AV41 PLUS Scopes feature:
- Our quick-adjust Rheostat Cover dims fiber optic pins from starbursting in direct sunlight and brightens them when in the shade.
- A Crosshair that works extremely well in hunting blinds and other situations when there is low light on your scope and bright light on your target.
- A torque indicator on the front of the scope to help identify if your bow is canted to one side or another.
- A strong TCS Connector for use with AXCEL® Sights or a 10-32 rod for use with other sight brands
- CCT CoPlanar Centering Technology-Aiming ring at same depth as sight pins, designed for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off-center
- Solid, Visible Level with Made in America quality
- 31MM (1-3/8") or 41MM (1-3/4") Inside Diameter with tons of optional add-on possibilities like lenses, sunshields, and torque indicators that can be purchased separately
- Add a dependable, patented .010" or .019" fiber optic ring pin with Armored Fiber Technology to lessen the possibility of a pin bending or breaking if it gets hung up on a stick or vine.
- Available in Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, and Red
- We recommend a 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" Clear Targets® Doc's Choice Lens