Axcel - Achieve No Lock System With Damper
The Achieve CX is an Axcel tournament sight with added features, designed specifically for compound bows. The Achieve compound version contains a Windage Dovetail Guide System, replacing inferior twin-dowel guide systems.
The CX includes the "VTS" (Variable Tension System) that provides an adjustment system where the archer personally chooses a desired elevation travel tension setting. Aluminium extension bars are available with or without the Mathews Harmonic Damper in 6 and 9 versions, and 6 and 9 carbon bars.
The Achieve compound versions provide 2.875 of elevation adjustment, and are among the lightest most durable all aluminium/carbon target sights on the market.
- Improved knobs for added grip
- Windage Dovetail Guide System - replaces inferior twin-dowel guide systems
- VTS (Variable Tension System) - elevation travel tension adjustment
- 2.875" of elevation adjustment
- Available with your choice of black, silver, or carbon 6" or 9" bar with the following colours
Need some help levelling your Axcel Achieve (CX, CXL, RX, or RXL Sight) or AX Series Sight (AX2000, AX3000, or AX4500 Sight) on your bow?
The video below will help you learn one of many methods of levelling your sight on your bow to achieve the highest accuracy for every shot. Level your first, second and third axis settings easily by listening to this video.