Bear Archery - Montana Flat Bow
The Montana American longbow was first introduced in the late 90s and has become a very popular for its clean and classic form. This bow was designed by one of Fred Bears long-time bowyers, Grant Neil Byce II.
The bows slightly reflexed design, tapered limb lamination, leather grip, and slim tips make this longbow big on performance and value.
- Riser made of black Dymondwood®
- Leather grip the leather "shoot-off-the-shelf" arrow rest allows for clean arrow flight
- Limbs overlaid with clear white maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- Tips handcrafted with layered black and white fiberglass
- 64" AMO Length
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String
- RH 30-60# (increments 5 lbs)
- LH 45-55# (increments 5 lbs)
* String included
NOTE:- RH 55 and 60# and ALL LH Bows are Special Order Item