Beiter - 2021 Asymmetric #2 Pin Nocks
The Pin Nock asymmetric is for use with recurve shooters.
Pin Nocks asymmetric are "asymmetric" because only with this shooting style, the release and nock are in one line, which is the only asymmetrical way to shoot in archery. Each nock size has only one single mould to offer the highest precision and the lowest tolerance because every single nock of one size comes out of the same mould.
- Pin nock design will fit pin bushings of all known types
- Each nock has only one single mould for the tightest tolerances and the highest precision
- Nock grove shaped to prevent pinching the string for a consistent release
- Simple to install with an easy push-fit design
- Asymmetrical design, made specifically for the most accurate shooting with a recurve