Beiter - Hunter Symmetric Pin Nocks (12 pcs)
Some features of Beiter Hunter-Nocks, that differs them from nocks of other manufacturers:
- The Beiter Hunter-Nock was designed for Compound Archers with D-Loop. Hunter-Nocks are "symmetric" because only with this shooting style, release and nock are in one line, that means: this is the only symmetric way to shoot in archery.
- Each Nock size has only one single mould. This offers highest precision and lowest tolerances.
- The Hunter-Nock doesn't pinch on the nocking point, it rests there with a spring effect. The working life is therefore much higher and - very important - the Beiter Hunter-Nock guarantees constant release from the bowstring, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Hunter-Nock can be shot with all known nocking points.
Pin nock from Beiter.
- Pin nock design will fit pin bushings of all known types.
- Each nock has only one single mould for the tightest tolerances and the highest precision.
- Nock grove shaped to prevent pinching the string for a consistent release.
- Simple to install with an easy push-fit design.
- Symmetrical design ideal for use when shooting with a D-loop.
||Standard Pin Nock size.
||All Standard Pin bushings.