Beiter Limb Line Gauge (2x pcs)
Beiter Limb Line Gauges are a simple and effective precision tool for the tuning of the bows.
With the aid of Beiter Limb Line Gauges you can check the arrow position on the bow and in respect of the position of the Sight Tunnel and the limbs, the so-called center-shot.
With the help of the limb line Gauge you can determine:
- The arrow position in the bow-window.
- The center-shot, that means the correspondance of the arrow position in respect to the position of the sight tunnel and the limbs.
- The position and straightness of the limbs.
- The alignment of the limbs with the handle.
- Colours may vary - however normally recurve are Black, Compound are Yellow.
Available for both recurve and compound bows, sold in pairs.