Beiter - Out-Nock 5.0 (25x pcs)
The Beiter Out-Nock has been mainly designed for Carbon Arrowshafts, but can be used on some Aluminum-Carbon Arrows as well. The Beiter Out-Nock is available exclusively in the Beiter patented ASYMMETRIC shape. Remember to shoot with the Beiter logo on top!
- This Beiter Out-Nock has been designed primarily for the P/C, PC, Nano PRO 500, Nano Pro Extreme 400, Nano SST 700-750 Shafts.
- Size of nock groove: #1
- Weight in grams: 0.53
- Weight in grains: 8.154
Some features of Beiter Nocks, that distinguish them from other makes:
- Each Nock size has only one single mould. This offers highest precision and lowest tolerances.
- The Nock does not pinch on the Nocking Point, it rests there with a spring effect, making the working life is much higher and, very importantly, the Beiter Nock guarantees constant release from the bowstring, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Nock is asymmetric, to adapt perfectly to the asymmetric drawn string. To ensure the Nock is placed correctly, see that the notch for the nocking point, is to the front.
- The Beiter Nock can be shot without problem with all known nocking points; but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for it. If used together, they avoid the arrow nocking out of the string at full draw and have ideal gliding surfaces.