Beiter - PinOut Nocks A/C/E Asymmetric (12 pcs)
- Each Nock size has only one single mould. This offers highest precision and lowest tolerances. Every single PinOut-Nock comes out of the same cavity.
- The Nock does not pinch on the nocking point, it rests there with a spring effect. The working life is much higher and, very important, the Beiter Nock guarantees constant release from the bowstring, shot after shot.
- The Beiter PinOut-Nock is available as asymmetric or symmetric (Hunter). To ensure that a Beiter Asymmetric Nock is placed correctly, control that the notch for the nocking point looks to the front of the arrow.
- The Beiter PinOut-Nock can be shot without problem with all known nocking points; but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for any asymmetric Beiter Nock.
- The Beiter PinOut-Nock fits with its inner diameter on the related pin. It may happen that there is a gap between the outer diameter and the shaft!