Black Eagle - Carnivore .003" 3D/Hunting Carbon Shafts (12x pcs)
19 SERIES | STANDARD DIAMETER
The Carnivore is Black Eagle's premium 100% carbon hunting / 3-D shaft. Its flight characteristics were designed by experienced professional shooters to optimize speed, kinetic energy, and penetration for a wide range of environments. The Carnivores are each weight-sorted and spine-matched to offer the most consistent grouping, it is known for its delivery speed from long distances. This shafts exceptional durability and accuracy is sure to bring home the trophy deep in the woods or on the 3-D course.
- Ideal for 3D or hunting.
- Optimised for kinetic energy and penetration.
- Durable with proven hunting performance.
- Sorted for accuracy.
- Material: Carbon
- Diameter: 19/16"
- Grains Per Inch: 6.8 (400 spine)
- Straightness Tolerance: .003
- Weight Tolerance: ±1 grain
- Available Spines: 250, 300, 350 or 400.
- Uncut length (approx): 32"
- Included components: Black Eagle Standard nock & Inserts
- Optimal for: Hunting & 3D.
To see what spine is best for you, check out the Arrow Spine Chart.
For Compound and Recurve Shooting Style
For Traditional Shooting Style