Black Eagle - Renegade .005" 3D/Hunting Carbon Shafts (12x pcs)
The Renegade arrows are 100% carbon arrows designed for Hunting, 3D and Field Archery. Small diameter, ideal for long-range shooting, supremely accurate, and also incredibly durable. Engineered to eliminate crosswind drift, they are the perfect long-range hunting arrows to ensure penetration.
The flight characteristics of these durable shafts ensure maximum power down range, so if youre in need of deer hunting arrows, these are perfect for you. These hard-hitting carbon arrows come standard with our stainless steel, bone-crushing half-out, further making them ideal arrows for hunting, 3D and Field Archery.
- Tough, small diameter carbon hunting arrow.
- Wind drift resistant.
- Ideal for long range shooting.
- Maximum down range power.
- Material: Carbon
- Diameter: 17/64"
- Grains Per Inch: 8 (400 spine)
- Straightness Tolerance: .005
- Weight Tolerance: ±2 grains
- Available Spines: 250 - 400
- Uncut length (approx): 32"
- Optimal for: Field and 3D Archery or Hunting
- Black Eagle R nocks (9 Grain)
- Stainless Steel Half-Out Insert (56 Grain)
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
To see what spine is best for you, check out the Arrow Spine Chart.
For Compound and Recurve Shooting Style
For Traditional Bows