Black Eagle - Vintage Traditional .005" Shafts
Our Vintage® shaft is the first of its kind on the market. Many serious traditional archers, and compound archers, are looking for a high quality wood grain carbon shaft so we delivered.
- Durable all carbon shaft.
- Wood grain look in long lasting duracoat finish.
- Longer length suitable for longer draws.
- Range of spines available.
- Material: Carbon
- Diameter: 19/64"
- Grains Per Inch: 9.2 (based on 400 spine)
- Straightness Tolerance: .005
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1 grain
- Available Spines: 350, 400, 500 and 600
- Uncut length (approx): 34"
- Optimal for: Traditional archers
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.