Shop Opening Updates
Great news. The latest Coronavirus regulations allow us to open the shop starting Monday 3rd of August.
We are introducing two ways of getting closer to our customers:
1. Visits to the shop will be by appointment only.
Whether you are thinking of buying a new bow, trying some new equipment or just stocking up on your old favourites, you can book an appointment to visit our shop. Our technicians are here to help you, so give us a call on 01202-749565 to book your space.
We have put in place some measures that help protect you and our staff:
- Customers will require to wear a mask while being in our shop.
- Please restrict the numbers visiting to a minimum - only persons needing advice or making a purchase will be admitted - and only one adult per child allowed.
- Please keep your distance - 2m apart while in our shop.
- Hand sanitisers and disinfectants are available as you enter the shop. All the touch points around our shop are cleaned regularly.
- Browsing is not currently permitted. If you need to handle products we will bring them to you in our reception area, ensuring they are cleaned before and after contact.
- We have installed a protective screen at the checkout desk.
- Please use contactless payments for small amounts and card payments for larger amounts. Cash payments are not an option for the moment.
- The appointment system will ensure that the shop will not be overcrowded.
2. Click and collect for on-line orders.
You can place an order on-line and collect it from the shop. After getting the order confirmation, please wait until a member of our staff contacts you to confirm the products are in our warehouse. You can then arrange with them a suitable time for collection from our shop in Poole.
Thank you for your contribution to making it a safer environment for our staff and other archers.
To book an appointment, simply call us 01202-749565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org