Carbon Express - Maxima Red Shafts (12pcs)
Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy.
The Maxima Red is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine. The hi-tech carbon design has stiffer ends to contain the arrows flex to what we call the Red Zone".
The Red Zone is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. Containing arrow flex to the Red Zone provides a new level of hunting performance because broadheads exaggerate the effect of arrow flexing in flight and act like wings on the front of the arrow.
By reducing arrow flex in the front of the shaft, the Maxima Red makes broadheads shoot tighter groups and provides overall improved hunting performance.
- Dynamic Spine Control patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima Red uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the Red Zone.
- Red Zone The section of the Maxima Red arrow shaft that manages arrow flex in flight, which is called dynamic spine. The Red Zone is the best section of the arrow shaft to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot best.
- Redefining Broadhead Accuracy A broadhead moves the center of mass forward on an arrow, which increases the flex of the arrow when launched from the bow. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing because the shape of the broadhead act like wings on the front of the arrow. The stiffer front end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the Red Zone and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently. This results in tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima Red the Ultimate Hunting Arrow.
- Tuning Arrow The Maxima Red manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows.
- Upgrade Path The Maxima Red has a compatible weight to the Maxima Hunter. Upgrade from the Maxima Hunter to the Maxima Red without changing bow setup to get ultimate broadhead performance. Matched Set All Maxima Red 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness Every Maxima Red arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima Red straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- Launchpad Precision Nock Launchpad Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima Red arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Nock Collar Carbon Express proprietary BullDog Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima Red arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts.
Size Grains/Inch* Spine Diameter
250 8.11 0.417" 0.295"
350 9.07 0.342" 0.300"