Carter - Mini Evolution 20 Resistance Release Aid
The Evolution lineup of releases has been around for quite a while with significant improvements in design along the way. Enter the Mini Evolution 20. Also a resistance-activated release, the Mini Evolution 20 is a smaller version of the Evolution 20. It is available in a 3 finger style. As you can imagine by the name, it is designed to better fit shooters with small hands.
Both the Evolution 20, and the Mini, feature an enhanced version of the ITS system. This system uses a single-screw for micro-weight adjustment without the need to replace the springs.
By adjusting this screw you are able to dial your holding weight over an astounding range from 8 lbs all the way up to 40 lbs. This micro adjustment allows you to precisely dial the tension to fit the archer for better consistency. Previously, in the earlier version of the ITS system you had to replace the springs in order to modify trigger tension.
- Resistance activated design to promote correct shot execution.
- Safe draw design.
- No need to switch springs, with the full range of adjustments available with a single screw.
- Adjustable activation from 8 to 40lbs of holding weight.
- Handle Type: 3-Finger
- Material: Aluminum
- Colour: Black, Blue or Red
- Activation Type: Resistance
- Size: Small