Chaser Archery - Python Recurve Riser RH 25"
What the Manufacturer says:
For material, we use USA imported 7075-T651 aluminum made by Alcoa. This specific aluminum has a yield strength nearly 2 times of the 6061-T6 aluminum which is used by most manufacturers around the world.
This high yield strength gives the riser supreme rigidity and torsional stability. And its T651 tempering process relieves inner stress of the material, to prevent the riser from bending to the sight window side during processing and usage.
This makes the riser more straight and ensures higher precision in limb alignment. But we choose this material not because it's expensive, but by test building our design with different materials and comparing their performances in real life.
It turns out that the 7075-T651 version is superior in every aspect over the 6061-T651 version of PYTHON, especially in shock absorbing ability.
For processing, we use 5-Axis CNC Machine to cut the riser out of the aluminum ingot/billet.
That is the highest standard equipment in this industry, it can give us the ultimate precision for the riser.
We spent over a year to hammer out the basic design, and spent another year to make every bit of improvement through testing and feedback from the China National Archery Team.
We used a lot of sophisticated mechanical analysis tools to make sure the riser has absolutely no stress concentration zones, while given a load from both limb pockets and the grip pushing point.
We made countless corrections and adjustments on the design to achieve that stress equalization.
And combined with the merit of 7075-T651 aluminum, it gives us Extreme Torsional Stability, High Rigidity, and Super Low Vibration.
In all these efforts, we aim only to create a riser that we ourselves cannot better easily in the future.
- 2 Year Co-Developed with the CHINA National Archery Team, Creating a Professional Riser for World Top Archers.
- 5-Axis CNC Machined with High-Quality 7075-T651 Aluminum.
- Designed with Sophisticated Mechanical Analysis, Rendering Extreme Torsional Stability, High Rigidity, and Super Low Vibration.
- Both Sides Detachable Washered Limb Alignment System can be Adjusted while the Bow is Strung.
- CNC Machined Lotus Carving Expansion Tiller Bolts.
- Standard ILF Fittings
- Length: 25"
- Weight: 1297g / 2.86 lbs
- Right Hand Only for now.
- Designed and Made with Pride in China.