This Everest trolley case for compound bows is the perfect case for archers who carry two complete bows to training or competitions.
- Dimensions: Everest 40: 106x40x23cm; Everest 44: 116x40x23cm
Availability: Special Order (Delivery up to 8 Weeks)
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Everest trolley case for compound bows is the perfect case for archers who carry two complete bows to training or competitions. Two bows and all accessories will easily fit within this case.
It doesn’t only look nice, but it is also easy to carry by the handles situated conveniently on the side, the front and the top.
With wheels on the bottom of the case, the top handle can be used to roll the case for easier transport. A wonderful feature of this rolling system is that the wheels can be replaced if ever needed. To ensure even more protection against wear, the case uses rubber piping on all corners. In terms of durability, it is made of 1680D heavy duty nylon to ensure equipment is safe and protected.
An internal padded partition will safely protect your precious bows. The inside includes Velcro straps to hold the bows in place during transport. With this much protection offered it makes a great choice for the archer who travels a lot since it can withstand the rigors of going through airports. The construction of the bag includes double walled protection with PE shield and 360 expanded foam exterior padding.
All zippers are high quality and oversized for better gripping. Double zipper pulls also make getting into this case quite easy. Accessories are housed in the 2 pockets located inside the bag, and they can be removed for more convenience as well. The main compartment contains a case-cube compatible double fleece lining. Included is one interior arrows tube pocket with a telescopic tube. There is even more storage capability on the front of the case with three good sized pockets and two flat pockets for storage for smaller items.
The inside of the case measures 40” (Everest 40) x 15” x 8” and will hold up to 37” bows. It weighs a total of 12 pounds. When it comes to having room for one bow or two, storage of accessories, and overall protection for all archery equipment, consider this beautiful, extremely well made and user friendly case.
- The perfect combination of value and quality
- Trolley case suitable for two compound bows and all required accesories
- Two sizes available to best suit your bow
- Outer handles placed to make it easy to lift even a full case into cars or onto tables
- Several carrying options with removable shoulder stap and multiple handles
- Upgraded replaceable trolley wheels make it easy to transport heavy cases without straining yourself!
- Durable design with rubber piping on corners, heavy duty 1680D nylon construction and durable zippers
- Improved Internal padding and partition keep bows safe from scratches and velcro straps hold bows in place. Aditional protection offered by included cam covers.
- Large number of Internal and external pockets and additional, removable, zippable accessory pouches give loads of space for storing all your gear
- Main pocket includes case-cube compatable fleece lining
- Included telescopic arrow tube
- Everest 40: 106x40x23 (bows fit up to 37"), weight 12lbs
- Everest 44: 116x40x23cm
No customer comments for the moment.