Diamond Archery - Edge XT Compound Bow Package
KILLER LOOKS, KILLER VERSATILITY, KILLER PRICE
• A strategically engineered caged riser design increases stability and accuracy.
• Quad limb design increases stability at full draw for shot-to-shot consistent accuracy.
• No separate modules or cams needed, DIY draw length adjustments in minutes.
• 50 lbs of Draw weight and 12.5 inches of draw length adjustment.
- Octane Furnace 4-Arrow Quiver
- 3 Pin Sight
- 5 Inch Stabilizer
- Brush Rest
- Standard Peep
- Diamond Wrist Strap
MASS WEIGHT: 3.7 LBS
Lighter bows can be great for mobility while adding weight or dampeners can virtually eliminate vibration.
DRAW LENGTH: 19" - 31.5"
Compound bows have an adjustable draw length range and should be set to fit your unique body size and shape.
DRAW WEIGHT: 20 - 70 LBS
Max draw weights can typically be reduced by 10lbs. This provides comfortable draw cycles for everyone while maximizing energy.
SPEED: 300 FPS
Today’s average bow speeds offer more forgiveness on the shot than ever. Faster bows can deliver more downrange energy.
AXLE TO AXLE: 31"
Longer bows can increase stability while shorter bows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
BRACE HEIGHT: 6.75"
A longer brace height can offer more forgiveness on the shot while a shorter brace height can make a fast bow even faster.