Easton - 4mm FMJ Injexion Shafts (12x pcs)
Easton Full Metal Jacket and ultra-micro Injexion arrows have quickly become bowhunters' first choice for big-game lethality. Combining a full metal jacket and micro-diameter carbon core, Deep Six Full Metal Jacket arrows maximise kinetic energy, accuracy and penetration.
- Deepest penetration down range
- Lowest amount of wind drift
- 56% more KE Density
- Micro-smooth aerospace alloy surface provides easier removal from tough, high-density targets.
- Small-diameter and thick-wall carbon-fiber core with Hidden Insert Technology for deeper penetration and more durability.
- A 7075-T6 metal jacket gives more consisten spine, straightness, and weight than all-carbon arrows.
- Aerospace alloy surface provides easy removal from high density targets
- Permanent finish
- Delivers more accuracy than any other broadhead insert.
- Provides full contact between broadhead shank and shaft wall for added strength and tighter groups.
- Uses ultra-small diameter arrow shafts to deliver more kinetic energy and penetration power.
- Features easy, precise installation. Patent-pending insert system.
- This product was made in the USA.
- Available Sizes, 280, 330, 400 & 460.
- 4mm ultra-micro diameter carbon core with 7075 alloy metal jacket
- Pre-installed 4mm (G) Deep Six nocks
- 4mm (G) Deep Six threaded steel HIT inserts included
- Easy target pull
- Straightness: +/- .002"
||Shaft Weight (GPI)
||Stock length (Inch)
||Deep Six field Point 100/125 Grain