Easton - Elite Takedown Target Quiver
Archers worldwide regard the Elite Hip as the most versatile, performance-driven target quiver for serious archery competitors.
Now Easton has made this standout quiver even more functionally diverse with the introduction of the Elite in a takedown version.
What distinguishes the Elite Takedown model is the ability to separate the quiver body from the belt loop, making the quiver assembly more compact for storage and transportation needs. Another modular feature of this quiver is the optional release pocket with a magnetic-closure lid.
This pocket has a directional-locking snap that allows it to be removed and replaced with the included accessory clip, which is ideal for securing a finger tab. There is also an integrated bow-square slot and dual accessory attachment rings.
The Elite Takedown Hip Quiver is built with the same premium features as the original, starting with the soft yet durable, technical sport-fabric construction and semi-rigid front-facing compression-moulded arrow body that eliminates the need for separate arrow tubes.
Rather than using tubes, the fleece-lined arrow body uses removable dividers that allow the shooter to configure arrow storage to fit their individual shooting style. Integral to the quiver body is a large zippered storage compartment with a smaller outside zippered pocket as well as two interior mesh compartments to keep essential gear organised and clutter-free.
The Elite Takedown Hip Quiver comes with a colour-matching, infinitely adjustable belt that fits most sizes, so a perfect fit is guaranteed.
Available quiver/belt colours include red, blue, grey, carbon black, and white.
Left-hand models are available in carbon black and grey.
T-style belt buckle keeps the quiver secured around the waist yet is easy to operate
- Allows quiver body tube to separate from belt loop for easy storage
- High-denier woven fabric construction
- Semi-rigid front-facing compression-moulded arrow body eliminates the need for separate arrow tubes
- Adjustable, sturdy Deluxe Quiver belt with T-style buckle included
- Fleece-lined interior and removable arrow dividers for quiet and customised arrow management
- Attached upper magnetic-closure pocket
- Integrated bow-square slot and dual accessory attachment rings
- Release pouch sold separately
- Left-hand models available in Black and White only
- Deluxe quiver belt adjustable from 18" to 47"