Easton - ProComp Carbon Shafts
Carbon target shaft from Easton.
- Durable, carbon construction with 7075 aluminium core.
- Optimised for compound archery.
- Parallel shaft design.
- Small diameter ideal for long range shooting.
- Stiffer spines to suit longer draw lengths and heavier poundages.
- Material: Carbon
- Grains Per Inch: 7.8 (420 spine)
- Straightness Tolerance: ± .0015"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 0.5 grain
- Available Spines: 300-570
- Uncut length (approx): 570 & 520: 31.5 inches 470-380: 32.5 340 & 300: 33.5
- Included components: None
- Optimal for: Long range target shooting. Field and WA/ FITA Outdoor.