Easton - X10 Shafts (Part Made 12x Pieces)
Easton X10 Shafts (600 Spine), 10x shafts fletched using Bohning 1.75" Vanes + 2x Bare Shafts - Nock Pins fitted.
Shafts are AMO 28.5" in length, they are new and unused - cut for a previous customer who had a change of heart regarding his draw length:)
Small diameter barrelled profile resists wind drift better than any other type of arrow.
- Barrelled design
- High-strength carbon fiber bonded to a 7075 alloy core
- 9-micron polished black carbon finish
- Guaranteed straightness: ±.0015
- Weight tolerance: ± 0.5 grains
- Components; Nock Pins Included