Easton - X23 Two-Tone Arrow Shafts
The legendary X23 has been refreshed for 2020! Answering the requests of top archers worldwide, weve updated the all-silver look of the X23 series shafts with a hard-coat black Diamond Polished anodise finish.
The sleek, classic, diamond polished anodise silver finish of the X23s tail end is distinctive on the line and in your quiver, while the deep black haricot polished anodise on the front half ensures easier scoring of line catchers.
The World-Record-Setting, Made-in-the-USA X23s are, hands-down, the most precise arrows ever madefeaturing the highest standards for world-ranked tournament archers. With the most exacting spine, weight, and straightness of any arrow, the X-Series has the precision that gives competitors an edge to pick up the few extra points needed to win at the highest levels of tournament competition.
The X23 sizes, including the new 2318, are World Archery compliant where 9.3mm is the maximum allowable shaft diameter. The X- Series is available in five line-grabbing large OD sizes: 2312, 2314, 2315, 2318.
- Classic high performance indoor shaft from Easton.
- The same high specifications and performance with two-tone anodised finish.
- Maximum diameter for WA (FITA) rounds.
- Durable X7 alloy construction (7178-T9 alloy).
Uni bushing included for easy nock installation.
- Material: Aluminium
- Diameter: 9.3mm
- Grains per inch: 2315: 11.8
- Straightness: ± .001"
- Weight tolerance: ± .075%
- Available spines: 2312: 0.423,2314: 0.391 2315: 0.340 2318: 0.300
- Uncut length (approx): 2312: 33", 2314: 33.5" 2315: 34" 2318: 34.25
- Included components: Super uni-bushing
- Optimal for: WA Indoor Archery