Easton - X27 Two-Tone Arrow Shafts
The legendary X27 has been refreshed for 2020! Answering the requests of top archers worldwide, weve updated the all-silver look of the X27 series shafts with a hard-coat black Diamond Polished anodise finish.
The World-Record-Setting, Made-in-the-USA X27's are, hands-down, the most precise arrows ever madefeaturing the highest standards for world-ranked tournament archers. With the most exacting spine, weight, and straightness of any arrow, the X-Series has the precision that gives competitors an edge to pick up the few extra points needed to win at the highest levels of tournament competition.
The X27 is the perfect teammate where regulations allow a maximum diameter 27-class shaft, such as at The Vegas Shoot.
- Classic high performance indoor shaft from Easton.
- The same high specifications and performance with two-tone anodised finish.
- Maximum diameter for WA (FITA) rounds.
- Durable X7 alloy construction (7178-T9 alloy).
- Uni bushing included for easy nock installation.
- Material: Aluminium
- Diameter: 10.7mm
- Grains per inch: 11.3
- Straightness: ± .001"
- Weight tolerance: ± .075%
- Available spines: 0.260
- Uncut length (approx): 34.5"
- Included components: Super uni-bushing
- Optimal for: NFAA Indoor Archery