Easton - XX75 Camo Hunter Shafts (12x pcs)
A classic camo style with precision and strength, in a long list of available spines.
Super strong 96,000 psi (pounds per square inch) 7075-T9 alloy with hard anodised 4-tone camo and easy draw finish.
Aluminium UNI bushings and nocks installed, inserts included (not fitted).
- 1816 and 1916 models use X nock, other models use Super nock.
- 4-tone camo easy draw finish
- 7075-T9 Alloy, 96,000 psi
- Adjustable nock alignment with UNI bushing
- "X" or Super nock installed, inserts included