Freddie Archery - Thumb Ring Traditional Archery
The Freddie Archery thumb ring is made from genuine ox horn and is designed for traditional horse bow shooters.
How to use:
- Position the thumb ring just past the knuckle of your thumb
- Turn the ring so that it protects your thumb pad
- Position the bow string where the ring and the thumb meet
- Wrap the index finger around the thumb, the arrow should sits just above the thumb and the ring. The index finger should be pushing the arrow towards the bow so the arrow does not fall off
- Draw the bow and release the string
If unsure about the size, we recommend buying a size smaller. The thumb ring can be sanded down to custom fit your thumb.
- S: 15 mm.
- M: 19 mm.
- L: 22 mm.
- XL: 24 mm.