Prime - Centergy 35 Compound Bow (Hybrid)
Revolutionary compound bow from Prime for 2017.
With an extended axle-to- axle length and a super stiff 82X aluminum riser, the Centergy Hybrid is the perfect crossover bow thats as comfortable in the field as it is on the line. Make 40 yards the new 20 yards with the incredibly balanced, ultra-accurate and unbelievably deadly Centergy Hybrid.
- Versitile axle to axle length for those who want one bow for all their archery needs.
- Grip placed centrally in the vertical plane of the bow, to hugely alter the balance of the bow above and below the grip and give radically improved aim.
- Design hugely reduces pin movement keeping you steadier on the target.
- Changed weight distribution, with more weight of the bow below the grip, making the bow easier to control.
- TRK Parrallel cam system provides a smooth draw and solid back wall, with limb or cable stop option.
- Quiet shot with dead in the hand feel.
- Curved riser design eliminates lateral movement.
- Adjustable Flexis-AR roller guard to reduce cam lean.
- 82X aluminium for stuper stiffness.
|Axle to Axle:
||6" (7" for 31" draw)
|Draw length options:
|| 40, 50, 60, 65, 70, 80 lbs
||Black, Recon Grey, First Lite Fusion, Optifade Elevated II