Gold Tip - 22 Series Carbon Shafts (12x pcs)
The Series 22 is the shaft that is big enough to cut the line, yet light enough for lower draw weights and draw lengths. Constructed with Gold Tip's Smart Carbon® Technology for unmatched durability and straightness retention. Components sold separately.
- Offering the perfect combination of low grains per inch and line cutting diameter.
- Perfect for those with lower draw weights or lengths that don't want to compromise their speed.
- Gold Tip's classic durability.
- Material: Carbon
- Diameter: .338" (22/64)
- Grains Per Inch: 7.3
- Straightness Tolerance: ± .001" (Pro)/ ±.005 (Plus)
- Weight Tolerance: ±.5 grains
- Available Spines: 300
- Uncut length (approx): 30"
- Included components: None
- Optimal for: Field and 3D archery