Gold Tip - Pierce Tour Arrow Shafts (12x pcs)
New for 2017. Small diameter carbon shaft from Gold Tip. Optimal for high performance Field and Target shooting.
Long distances and unpredictable wind is no match for the Pierce Tour shaft. 100% Pure Carbon Technology with a micro diameter shaft gives you the durability and the wind resistance you are looking for.
- High performance, small diameter arrow for drift resistant, long range accuracy.
- Durable 100% carbon construction.
- Built to the strictest tolerances.
- Full range of components available separately for hunting and target to make the arrow the best it can be for your preferred use.
- Compatible with Gold Tip's FACT weight system for perfect front-of-centre balance.
- Material: Carbon
- Diameter: Small Diameter .166
- Available Spines: 250-700
- Grains Per Inch: 700 (5.5 gpi), 600 (6.2 gpi), 500 (6.6 gpi), 400 (7.6 gpi), 340 (8.3 gpi), 300 (9.1 gpi)
- Straightness Tolerance: 0.001"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains
- Uncut length (approx): 30" (700-500 spine) or 32" (400-250 spine)
- Included components: All components sold separately