Hamskea - Easy 3rd Axis Level
It doesn't matter if you are a tournament archer or a bowhunter taking angled shots, you will maximise your accuracy with the tool that has revolutionised the ability to easily check and set your 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis at full draw.
The Easy Third Axis Level, by Hamskea Archery Solutions, enable every archer to adjust their target and hunting sight for 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis to achieve the maximum accuracy for any shot angle or distance combination.
It is easy to use the Easy Third Axis Level as it mounts to your sight's vertical sight bar, the sight's dovetail, or to the riser of the bow, depending on the type of sighted levelled.
Comes with a string level machined groove feature, a non-marring nylon tipped thumb screw, hard anodised finish, a protective drawstring carry pouch, fully illustrated instructions in English and Spanish and a limited lifetime warranty.
Available in a black colour. Also available in a blue or aqua finish which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
This portable tool is a must for every archery tackle or tool box.
- Maximise your accuracy
- Easily check and set your 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis at full draw
- Adjust your sight for 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis to achieve maximum accuracy for any shot angle and distance.
- Without your axes adjusted correctly, your impact point will vary depending on the severity of the shot angle and distance
- Easy to use as it mounts to sight's vertical sight bar, sight's dovetail, or to riser, depending on type of sighted levelled
- Simple sight levelling process
- Includes string level machined groove, non-marring nylon tipped thumb screw, hard anodised finish
- Comes with drawstring carry pouch, fully illustrated instructions in English and Spanish for both target and hunting sights
- For use on target and bowhunting sights
- Carry in your quiver, pack or archery tackle or tool box
- Limited lifetime warranty
- There is also an informative Hamskea Sight Levelling Made Easy DVD to explain the level which can be purchased separately
- Without your axis adjusted correctly, your impact point will vary depending on the severity of the shot angle and distance.
Don't go to your range or course knowing you're going to miss by up to 30.5cm or 12 inches. Maximise your accuracy first with the Easy Third Axis Level.