Hoyt - Formula Carbon X Tour Bamboo Recurve Limbs
Crafting high-performance recurve limbs is both a science and an art, and Hoyt has been developing in both respects for more than 86 years. In 2017 Hoyt presents the culmination of nearly 9 decades of knowledge and experience: The Carbon X-tour, Hoyt's fastest recurve limb ever.
This premier-level performance limb is available in Hoyts proven syntactic foam configuration, as well as an all-new, exclusive engineered laminated bamboo configuration. Both configurations are engineered with high-performance carbon layers to promote the dynamic limb straightness and precision string tracking Hoyt limbs are known for.
Bamboo is both extremely lightweight, and exceptionally strong, making it the perfect core to provide the ideal combination of durability, stability and speed. This all-new engineered, laminated bamboo core delivers a higher level of torsional stability, and a smooth, accurate shooting experience you will need to feel to believe.
- Premium quality, formula fitting limbs from one of archerys best known brands.
- Innovative laminated bamboo configuration for the ideal combination of durability, stability and speed.
- High performance carbon layers for dynamic limb straightness and precision limb tracking for the straightest shot.
- Bamboo construction delivers higher level of torsional stability and incredible speed.
- Silky smooth draw.
- Carbon foam and Grand Prix (ILF) options also available. See related products below.
Available in short, medium and long lengths, from 22 to 50 pounds in 2 pound increments in both Formula and Grand Prix configurations.
For those who prefer a foam configuration, the Carbon X-Tour is also available with Hoyts proven Syntactic Foam Technology. This proprietary blend of glass microspheres and resin is a proven performer. Durable and lightweight, this configuration has been trusted by premier-level athletes for years, and brought home gold medal after gold medal.