Hoyt - Formula Faktor HP 25" Recurve Riser
Hoyts High-Performance geometry is boldly aggressive and efficient, increasing arrow speeds for the most demanding competitions.
The Riser is engineered with help from the worlds most accomplished shooters, and proven on the most podiums. Its gemetry extracts more energy from the draw, promotes faster aiming and decreases vibration at all draw lengths. The 2017 Hoyt Faktor HP adds speed and performance to the Faktors impressive feature and technology resume, without sacrificing smoothness, accuracy and stability.
Hoyt Formula Faktor HP - Key Features
- Increased riser width for reduced side to side movement during release and increased stability.
- Featuring innovative High Performance geometry.
- Popular 25" riser length available.
- Formula fitting limbs for improved limb alignment and a super stable shooting platform.
- Collet type tiller bolts give increased security, keeping the tiller bolt centred in the pocket whatever the conditions.
- Modular stainless steel weight system (available separately) allows for extra weight to be added to the riser, giving the feel and stability you want. Fits cleanly into riser cut-outs for a seamless look.
- Upgraded VertaTune clicker plate allowing for tuneable pressure button height and a secure pressure button position.
- Pro series adjustment dowels for standard left and right adjustability, plus independent limb tuning with micro adjustments.
- Available in a full range of Hoyt's classic anodized and powder coated colour options.
- Limb Fitting: Formula
- Material: Aluminium
- Length Options: 25"
- Weight: 1179 grams / 2.6lbs
- Handedness: RH or LH
- Finish:Anodized/ Powder Coated