Mathews - 2020 TRX 40 Compound Bow
The TRX 40 offers a 40 inch axel-to-axel with a 7 inch brace height. The new wider riser adds rigidity throughout the sight and rest-mounting locations, while added cutouts minimise weight.
This new riser design also features 3D Damping to reduce post-shot vibration. The TRX 40 is powered by the highly efficient Crosscentric Cam system to deliver accurate energy with an incredibly smooth draw.
Our new overhauled AVS and Zero-T axle bearings improve overall strength and rigidity to increase accuracy and consistency for the shooter.
New enlarged diameter stabiliser bushing also increases stiffness of shooters' stabiliser set up, enhancing accuracy.
- Lighter and stiffer riser design for improved performance and consistency.
- Forgiving 7" brace height.
- Vibration reducing damping.
- Upgraded axle bearing for tighter tolerances.
- C3X cam.
- Larger stabiliser bushing provides and improved mounting for your rods, increasing their effective stiffness.
- Material: Aluminium
- Axle-to-axle: 40"
- Bracing height: 7"
- Poundage options: 50 or 60lbs max
- Mass weight: 2164g
- Let-off: 70% (Alternative modules available separately)
- Draw length options: 25.5"-32"
- Speed rating: 325 fps
- Cam: C3X