Ravin - R500 Crossbow Package
For hunters and shooters that appreciate Ravin’s legendary technology, the R500 takes crossbow innovation to the next level.
The new proprietary HexCoil Cam System rotates the cams an incredible 360 degrees and has reformed traditional crossbows into the fastest, most accurate and compact designs ever seen.
Completely silent, this crossbow uses the new R500 Draw Handle and cocks back to a slim 3.6 inches when fully cocked, firing arrows downrange at 500 feet per second!
The R500 utilizes the new VersaDrive Cocking System that has an internal screw drive that moves the Trac Trigger Firing System (TTFS) back and forth.
The internal clutch within the VersaDrive System eliminates over-cocking and allows cocking and uncocking to be stopped or resumed at any time during the process.
The R500 can be upgraded to the R500E by purchase of the new Electric Drive Kit, sold separately.
The R500 comes in Slate Gray and will be available Spring 2021.
- Speed: 500 FPS
- Weight: 8.4 LBS
- Length: 28”
- Width Axle to Axle Cocked: 3.6”
- Width Axle to Axle Uncocked: 7.6”
- Kinetic Energy: 222 FT LBS
- Draw Force: 17 LBS
- HexCoil Cam System
- VersaDrive Cocking System
- Fully Assembled/Pre-Tuned
- 6 – Ravin .003 Arrows & Field Points (400 Grain Total)
- 1 – Removable Draw Handle
- 1 – Quiver/Mounting Bracket
- 100 Yard Illuminated 550 FPS Scope
- Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts