Ravin - R500E Crossbow Package
Ravin is shattering industry standards once again with the new R500E. Featuring the new proprietary HexCoil Cam System, the R500E is able to produce staggering speeds of 500 feet per second with a 400 grain arrow, and has an axle-to-axle width of 3.6 inches when cocked and 7.6 inches when uncocked.
Along with unmatched speed and dimensions, the R500E has the new Ravin Electric Drive System, that allows users to simply press a button to cock and decock this crossbow, with the option to manually cock the crossbow with the included R500 Draw Handle.
The Ravin Electric Drive consists of a 12-volt battery and motor unit that simply attach and detach to the stock. Both the battery and the motor unit can be easily detached for storage or to recharge on the charging dock.
The R500E also utilizes our new VersaDrive Cocking system, which consists of a dual screw drive that moves the Trac Trigger Firing System (TTFS) back and forth.
The internal clutch within the VersaDrive System eliminates over-cocking and allows cocking or decocking to be stopped at any time during the process. The R500E comes in Slate Gray and will be available Spring 2021.
- Speed: 500 FPS
- Weight: 9.9 LBS
- Length: 28”
- Width Axle to Axle Cocked: 3.6”
- Width Axle to Axle Uncocked: 7.6”
- Power-Stroke: 15”
- Kinetic Energy: 222 FT LBS
- Draw Force: 17 LBS
- HexCoil Cam System
- VersaDrive Cocking System
- Electric Cocking Motor, Charger and Removable Battery
- Fully Assembled/Pre-Tuned
- 6 – Ravin .003 Arrows & Field Points (400 Grain Total)
- 1 – Removable Draw Handle
- 1 – Quiver/Mounting Bracket
- 100 Yard Illuminated 550 FPS Scope
- Anti-Dry Fire/Auto Safety
- Built-in Sling Mounts
Manufacturers Code; R052