A riser that is characterized by technical solutions of true cutting edge, superior performance in terms of efficiency and incomparable effectiveness with the current competition. Only Right Handed.
Please contact us for availability so we can confirm, which model / colour is in production or available at the supplier.
Availability: Special Order (Delivery 8-12 Weeks)
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Smartriser™ XM1 is a project of absolute cutting edge in the world market of risers. A riser that is characterized by technical solutions of true cutting edge, superior performance in terms of efficiency and incomparable effectiveness with the current competition, extremely rigid with a contained weight below a kilogram, modulable, and also aesthetically pleasing.
The riser, produced in the 25 and 1/4-inch size, is available for both right and left handed archers. With a total weight of only 966 grams, it is one of the lightest on the market. Built in composite with a frame obtained from a 10 kg bar of 6000 series Anticorodal aluminum alloy, milled with a CNC machine, and unidirectional carbon plates conveniently oriented and welded to the frame itself, the Smartriser™ XM1 represents a meeting point between the technology of carbon-only risers and that of the classic aluminum milled. This allows the possibility to obtain a structure that is very light and at the same time extremely rigid.
- Anticorodial alloy frame (Aluminium - Magnesium - Silicon), CNC maschined
- International limb fitting (ILF)
- Anodised polished or sandblasted finish - depending on the actual production
- Iroko Wood Grip - treated, hand painted, neutral dark grey with semi-gloss finish
- FLAG: Standard Tri-stripes in Blue Europe colour or you can choose a country colour from the drop-down list
- 4 plates made of carbon with structurral function, inserted and locked in with 20 Torx screws and a two-component epoxy adhesive
- Quick-Click System with locking grub screw
- Technical nuts and bolts - 7075 Alloy
- Polished Titanium Grey colour Stabiliser bushing, pins and disks for limb holders, safety washers and plates for limb support.
- Power adjusment of the limbs: from 11% to -7% with respect of the limb's nominal index
- Carbon Clicker Extension plate – medium size
- Threaded double whole for Clicker (M4)
- Two Torx screws for sight connection with Torx keys
- Torx Key for exxentric pins and limb alignment
- Owners manual, maintanance instruction and warranty
If you would like to fully customize your riser, please check out the XM1 Plus version, or add some more features/parts from this list.
- Composite frame structure in aluminum/carbon.
- Use of hydraulics to dampen vibrations.
- Decisive increase in the percentage performance of the riser and improvement of the limb’s performance.
- Ease in the adjustment of the arc’s power, the ideal measuring of the tiller and limb alignment.
HFVD (High Frequency Vibration Dampening)
HFVD vibration dampening system of liquid and composite structural parts in carbon. With the use of this system, directly implemented on the Smartriser, taking advantage of both the fluid dynamics and the superior performance of carbon, the XM1 is undeniably able to dampen the vibration that develops during and after the release phase which, of course, affects the entire bow structure. This feature makes it the first composite hydraulic riser never before created.
QuickClick is a system for the adjustment of the bow’s power and tiller without the use of keys. Through a particular technical configuration of the disks to the pockets it will be possible to find the correct settings of the power and tiller of a mounted bow by simply rotating the upper disk. The rotation, which can be performed without the use of keys, is measured by clicks. Each 90° click of the disk corresponds to a variation of +/- 0.5% of the load according to the limb used.
LC (Limbsaver Cradle)
The particular build of the pockets will allow the use of the limbs in ideal working conditions, and safeguarding to prevent any damage to them. The limb fitting, of always the ILF type (international limbs fitting), has a contact area that is much greater than the standard, and above all flat. The area of the limb fitting, thus finding support on a greater surface area, allows a better response of the component during the release phase, and results in decisively less stress during the loading phase.
When ordering, please inform us what poundage will you using at.
Please contact us regarding availability so we can let you know which model / colour is in production or on stock.
No customer comments for the moment.