SKB - 3I-4214-PL Parallel Compound Case
To maximise the benefits of their latest size of MIL-STD Injection Moulded Watertight cases, SKB has developed new interiors for the newest 3i Series case, the 3i-4214 to accommodate Parallel Limb Bows, the 3i-4214-PL.
The 3i-4214-PL MIL-STD Injection Moulded Parallel Limb Bow Case has four SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on three sides and recessed, in-line skate style wheels, transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free.
The interior features a custom foam insert for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. The water-jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows is included. This case has a uni-body design, which eliminates the need for excessive metal reinforcing hardware found on traditional flight cases.
This case weighs under 20 lbs (empty)! It is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
The moulded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve all contribute to its military grade design.
- Custom foam insert for parallel limb bows.
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows).
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Moulded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Interior Length: 41 inch (108 cm)
- Interior Width: 14.50 inch (37 cm)