SKB - 3I-4214-RC Recurve Case
The SKB 3i Series injection moulded waterproof cases are constructed of high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
With moulded-in hinges with stainless steel hinge pins, patented 'trigger release' latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve all contribute to its military grade design.
This case has four SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on sides and recessed, in-line skate style wheels, transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free.
The interior features a foam insert to accommodate the most popular single take-down recurve riser and two sets of limbs. The case has a uni-body design, which eliminates the need for excessive metal reinforcing hardware found on traditional flight cases. This case weighs under 20 lbs (empty)!
- Custom insert for single take-down risers, two sets of limbs and arrows.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Moulded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Interior Length: 41.00" (104 cm)
- Interior Width: 15.00" (38,10 cm)
- Interior Depth: 6.00'' (15,20 cm)