Stan - Element HM Trainer Lock Release Aid
Resistance style releases are fairly new to the market and they operate by setting the release weight to your holding weight plus some differential.
Once at full draw, activate the release, then add that differential weight and the release will fire.Its a simpler way to shoot using back tension, because there is no rotation involved, just squeeze with your back and it will fire.The Element HM comes in both medium and large sizes as well as three and four finger configurations.
Whether your shooting a light draw weight for indoors or a heavy 3D setup, the Element TL offers extreme repeatability with the reliability and consistency you can only find in a STAN.
Key features of the Stanislawski Release Element Trainer Lock:
- Features Trainer Lock, a patent pending innovation from Stanislawski that allows for easy and safe training.
- Learn proper shot execution and build confidence in your technique before ever shooting an arrow.
- Grooved handle with a mild sweep.
- SmokinX sears offer extreme repeatability with the reliability and consistency you can only find in a STAN. Like anything worth having, STANs SmokinX sears were a long time coming. Theory alone will not result in a design that is repeatable. Only painstaking craftsmanship and revision after revision will get you there and with the Smokin Xsears they took their time.
- Features the MPT2 knob, the first multi-positional knob, adjustable for projection, tilt and angle.
- Trigger tension micro adjustable.
- ErgoFit Technology is the gateway to cross training. Anatomically precise finger holds with declining body thickness result in a fit and feel similarity across our entire line while leaving just enough changes to keep you from anticipating the shot.
- Designed to be used with a D-Loop.