Up your game and focus harder with the interchangeable, 4 lens pro archery shooting glasses set from X sight Archery. Designed specifically to maximise your field of vision, minimise obstruction, relax your eyes, optimise your shooting experience in different conditions, maximise your focus and enhance your shooting technique.
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Why use X Sight Pro archery shooting glasses?
Many archers have struggled for a long time to find a suitable pair of sunglasses for archery that allow them to shoot with no visual obstructions. X Sight has designed a professional interchangeable frame-less lens system specifically designed with the archer in mind.
Most standard sunglasses are manufactured with two lenses and feature a nose bridge and a gap in-between. Many archers find that at the point of anchor and aim they are looking directly through the gap in-between. If that’s not the only problem, most standard glasses and sunglasses have visual obstructions caused by the frame or the nose pads.
The X Sight Pro lenses have no nose piece which is a feature specifically designed to allow lens to skin contact and eliminate the obstructions. This is a major benefit to archers who have had to remove their sunglasses to shoot, because as a result of this, your eyes are shocked by the sudden change in light which disrupts your ability to remain relaxed and focused during your shot.
The X Sight Pro archery shooting glasses have been designed to maximise your field of vision with a large frame-less mask lens. This creates lens to skin contact around the nose resulting in clear unobstructed aiming and a full view of the target through the lens at full draw.
With the addition of a set of X Sight Pro archery shooting glasses to your set up, you can now shoot all day with sunglasses on.
Here are just a few of the features and advantages to using X Sight Pro archery shooting glasses:
• The extra large mask lens design wraps around the face offering maximum coverage and an unobstructed peripheral vision at full draw for a clear unobstructed view of the target.
• Specifically designed without the nose piece unlike other glasses on the market which once removed can become uncomfortable over time and allow light leakage.
• The X Sight Pro lens design makes close skin contact around the most common area for visual obstructions – the nose bridge.
• Designed to fit all shapes and sizes with flexible and comfortable arms.
• Flexible arms contour comfortably around the head with the added stability of silicon anti slip pads to make sure the glasses stay secure.
• The lightweight design of X sight sunglasses provides maximum comfort and helps reduce all felt weight on the bridge of the nose. You’ll forget you’re wearing them.
• The X Sight Pro lenses are made of a strong polycarbonate. These are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than standard plastic or glass lenses.
• Interchangeable lenses to suit the ambient conditions or help subdue the appearance of certain colours on the target.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor archery whether you’re shooting in low light, medium light or bright light.
• Shooting in bright light conditions without sunglasses leads to eye fatigue which results in a lack of visual and mental focus.X sight Pro archery sunglasses promote a relaxed optical experience resulting in better technique in bright light.
• Helps to relax your facial muscles during your shot with aids consistency.
• Shield your eyes from unwanted distractions such as wind and dust.
• Maintain healthy eyes on the shooting line. 100% UV lens technology, absorbing harmful UVA and UVB rays.
X-Sight Kit includes the following:
No customer comments for the moment.