Superschaft - 5/16"-9/32" Pine Taper Shafts
Wooden shafts from Superschaft.
- Made from high quality German pine.
- Wood produced in growing conditions that make for especially fine grain and durable wood.
- Tapered design for faster recovery in flight and reduced drag.
- Higher front of centre balance for less overall mass weight.
- Rolled multiple times for a perfectly round shaft.
- Tapered for direct nock installation.
- Sustainable production with raw materials produced close to manufacturing point.
- Recommended to choose a higher spine group.
- Made in Germany.
- Material: Pine
- Diameter: 5/16" point end tapering to 9/32" nock end
- Uncut length (approx): 32"
- Included components: None
- Optimal for: Traditional archery of all types.