Superschaft - 11/32"-5/16" Weighted Pine Taper Shafts
Wooden shafts from Superschaft.
- Made from high quality German pine.
- Wood produced in growing conditions that make for especially fine grain and durable wood.
- Tapered design for faster recovery in flight and reduced drag.
- Higher front of centre balance for less overall mass weight.
- Rolled multiple times for a perfectly round shaft.
- Tapered for direct nock installation.
- Weight matched to ±1gram.
- Sustainable production with raw materials produced close to manufacturing point.
- Made in Germany.
- Material: Pine
- Diameter: 11/32" point end tapering to 5/16" nock end
- Weight tolerance: ±1gram
- Uncut length (approx): 32"
- Included components: None
- Optimal for: Traditional archery of all types.